vendredi 22 avril 2011

Wouldn't it easier if we just let them call him the "N" word?



I'm serious.

Why don't we just call a one-month moratorium on the unacceptability of the "N" word? For one month, it is OK in polite company to use the "N" word to describe the current president of the United States. You don't have to call him "The Kenyan", or talk about him being born in Kenya, or hide behind this birth certificate crap. For one month, wingnuts get to call him the "N" word as loudly and as often as they want.

I can't be sure, but I'd be willing to bet twenty bucks that you wouldn't hear anything about birth certificates, or Kenya, for that matter, for that entire month.

(Tweety video via, and I'm still amazed that I'm able to do this, LGF.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire