dimanche 24 avril 2011

Blogrolling In Our Time, Influence Schminfluence edition

Of course I'm delighted that Rachel Maddow came in at the #1 spot in Alternet's poll of most influential progressives. What I do not understand, however, is how the Big Blue Smurf made the list of most influential blogs. I mean, this is a guy who, if he's busy, instead of Just Not Blogging That Day, like normal people would do, puts up a post titled "Saturday", the text of which is "Busy day for me, so don't expect too much." And it gets 72 comments.

So this is why, when I encounter blogs with which I'm not already familiar, if they pass the test of Decent Writing and Heart In The Right Place, I'll always add them to the blogroll. It's all part of Blogroll Amnesty Day, which for me (as for most bloggers who celebrate it) is EVERY day, and it's my way of remembering the late, great Jon Swift (Al Weisel) more than once a year.

So tonight, please welcome Donkey Mountain to the fold.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire