jeudi 10 avril 2008

Air America hitting the Rhodes?

TRex is reporting (via Green960) that Randi Rhodes has been fired. Nothing from Air America yet, but that's what we hear.

If that's the case, I have just one thing to say:



UPDATE: Press release from Air America. Yeah. "Exciting new talent." Last time they used that line they replaced Sam Seder with "Lionel". I'm not kidding, AAR....you give Sam that PM drive time slot or refund my premium subscription money.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Wow...would that every unemployed person in America who was shafted by an employer could land someplace else that quickly.

Press release from NovaM Radio:

The Nova M Radio Network is thrilled to announce the addition of “The Randi Rhodes Show” to its nationally syndicated talent offerings beginning this Monday, April 14, 2008.

Randi Rhodes is the #1 rated progressive talk radio host in the nation.

Nova M CEO John Manzo says, “I just can’t stop smiling - Randi is simply the biggest and the best. Randi Rhodes and Mike Malloy under one roof – talk about TALENT!”

Randi Rhodes adds, “With Manzo at helm of Nova M, I am truly going to work for the best of the best. He is radio elite…and I am too . I’m home, I’m home, I’m home!”

“The Randi Rhodes Show” will air live Mon-Fri from 3-6pm Eastern on The Nova M Radio Network.


I finally joined NovaM as a founding member this morning. At least they're trying.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire