vendredi 22 août 2008

And So, it's Biden....Barack Makes His Choice...and it's Good!


Onward and upward; I've got to say that this choice is encouraging to me. Biden has some fire in his belly and he is not afraid to use it. This is around the boldest choice I've seen Obama make in this thing.
I'll be interested to hear what everyone thinks of this pair.
I,for one, am relieved. The guy is vetted, he tells it like it is, he has experience, and he is fucking angry about the crap that's been coming down the pike from the Bush administration.

A good thing about sleeplessness and insanity is that you're up at all hours when these things come out. So much for the nifty cell phone Obama-text that I was supposed to get...oh well...better luck next announcement.

RIPCoco

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire