dimanche 13 juillet 2008

Personal Bummer of the Week #1

And here I was so looking forward to going to Stubbs' and to searching for a cheap plastic ashtray in the shape of an armadillo for Mr. Brilliant (or alternatively, a cheap plastic armadillo that poops chocolate-flavored jellybeans). But alas, due to the seemingly ubiquitous these days Work Crap™, I've had to cancel my plans to attend the 2008 Conclave of Le Grand Orange. For completely unrelated reasons, so has Melina, so between the two of us we have two registrations available at the early bird rate of $175 each (a hell of a lot less than what it'll set you back now) and two rooms on the executive floor of the Austin Hilton up for grabs.

The thing with the hotel rooms is that you'll have to take the leap of faith of providing a credit card number, because I'm not in a position to leave the room on my card, especially since I've already sunk $600 into something I can't attend. And as for the registrations, well, make an offer. No reasonable offer refused. And you don't even have to do the ashtray search.

I will know more if there's a Personal Bummer of the Week #2 after Tuesday.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire