lundi 23 août 2004

Bush: God Will Decide The Election

Sounds like C-Plus Augustus has been getting a bit of a smackdown lately from the God who talks to him:





At the end of the meeting, Bush turned to his reelection prospects. Although he expressed his belief that he would win on Nov. 2, Bush said he would be at peace with himself "if people elect to send me home."



"He said he wanted to be remembered as being effective and he was not worried about trying to be popular," said Chancelor Wyatt, a marketing manager at Timken.



John Grogg, a furnace operator who put on the dress blues of his Pennsylvania Air National Guard unit for the occasion, quoted the president as saying: "You know, if I should lose this reelection for president of the United States, I know that I've done as good a job as I can do. And God would say, 'Good servant, take a break.' "





I just wish wish God weren't so damned tactful. Who does He think He is, John Kerry? What he should say, is "You fucked up, you sickening sycophant. Now get the hell out of here, go home to Crawford, and stay the hell out of trouble. Or you'll REALLY feel my wrath."



A higher father indeed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire