mercredi 17 septembre 2008

OK, all you Gadget Geeks out there, what's it to be then, eh?

Blackberry Curve or Palm Centro?

Discuss.

I'll be starting a new job (!!!) on the 29th of this month. Yes, fat old Jill managed to find another job before even getting her six weeks of accumulated vacation pay. I'll be working in a place that monitors internet access, so I need a small device with internet connectivity of its own (that is, no glomming onto company wifi, which is still monitored) to catch up with news and perhaps write a blog entry or two when I'm on my own time, such as during lunch. With Verizon's "New Every Two" I can get either of these devices for 49 bucks.

I like the Palm interface and utilities, but the keys on the Centro are kind of cramped. But I'm open to either one.

I know you all have opinions. Post your opinions on these gadgets in the comments.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire