dimanche 9 décembre 2007

We're back!

Nothing like a new outfit to make a girl feel like a new person. But like most clothing I buy, it needs alterations. I'm having some problems getting Haloscan commenting, and in my IE6, the index page doesn't want to load the YouTube videos (though everything is fine in Firefox), the center column is wider than it should be, and that's pushing the right-hand sidebar down the page. And I have no idea why; it was fine earlier this evening.

If any of you lovely folks who have tweaked more templates than I have have any ideas, please e-mail me at brilliantatbreakfast-at-gmail-dot-com. I'd say post in the comments, but once I get Haloscan up the Blogger comments will go away. But I'd like to know what you're seeing, what browser you're using and version, Mac or PC, screen resolution, etc. Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire