jeudi 27 septembre 2007

John Edwards Rocks MTV/MySpace, Thursday at Noon EST; Michael Moore on Oprah at 4 EST

I just got a message from Tom, who was for the longest time, my only friend on MySpace. Now that I've made some virtual pseudo-friends on my chronically neglected site there, I hardly ever hear from Tom anymore. But that Tom, boy does he know me! He sent me a notice out of the blue last night that today at noon EST John Edwards will be appearing in a live forum brought to us by MTV and MySpace, here.
Apparently, users will be able to IM their questions to Edwards live.
I love interactive forums like this, and even though I'll have to skip this one because of prior commitments, it seems like a good thing to have a look at.
I hope that he has a chance to comment on our growing Iran problem.
Joe-the mole-Lieberman has been a busy little bee in helping the republicans lay down the groundwork for any war that Bush may decide to come up with as he exits stage left.
Passing the embarrassing thou-shalt-not-diss-Petraeus Amendment was bad enough, but the Lieberman/Kye Amendment was destructive in allowing any wiggle room at all for these war mongers...and why were either of these pieces necessary?
Its almost as if the dems are tripping over themselves to try to prove that they are tough on the middle east, when polls already show that most Americans believe that they are.

Here is Jim Webb on this mess:


Oprah is doing another big healthcare show today at 4PM EST, and it features not only Michael Moore, but the DC health insurance lobby. The theme is "Sick in America:It Can Happen to You."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire