mardi 18 novembre 2008

Tuesday Big Blue Smurf Blogging: What They Said

Today's honoree: The Fumigator-in-Chief, who has had quite enough of the "Every Egg is Sacred" crowd.

Money quote:
If you're so interested in protecting life, why don't you put pressure on the Bush administration to stop killing Muslims? You agree that Muslims are people, right? Don't they have a right to life? I'm still looking for that passage in the Bible where Jesus told his disciples to bomb the shit out of Muslim-controlled countries. Can you give me a hand with that?

Why don't you so-called pro-lifers take a weekend off from harassing Planned Parenthood and scared teenage girls, and go stand in front of the White House and let the man that you put into office know that the culture of death he has created is unacceptable.

I guess my point is this: Clean up your own fucking mess before you fucking hypocrites tell the rest of us what to do. I mean it. I don't want to hear your bullshit until you've fucking stopped your own culture of death.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire