mardi 24 juin 2008

Blogrolling In Our Time

I'm really thinking it's time to look at the blogroll again. No, I'm not going to do some kind of blogroll amnesty day, but there are some blogs on the list that look to be abandoned, whose authors appear to have gone on to live meaningful lives not spent in front of the computer, and good for them. So if you find over the next couple of weeks that you used to be on the blogroll and no longer are, e-mail me and let me know you're still alive.

Meanwhile, I've added some new blogs today. I added some Bergen County blogs in the New Jersey section, because New Jersey politics and such are so colorful and so utterly rotten that those who chronicle the absurdity of life in the Garden State deserve more exposure. I also moved Blanton & Ashton's to the main blogroll because DBK apparently wanted so badly to vote for Al Franken that he packed up Mrs. DBK and moved to Minnesota.

Also on the main blogroll are PoliTits, whom I could have sworn I added before but apparently didn't, and Fran I Am, whom I would guess came over here from Dcap's place or Batocchio's hideaway. Fran writes a lot about religion -- that thing that George Carlin called "the biggest bullshit story ever told" and "the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims." I'm not by definition opposed to religion; I guess I figure that whatever you need to get yourself through this God-forsaken level of reality is OK, as long as you recognize that it's yours. But Fran is different, because anyone who gives her posts labels like "Jesus I'm Sick Of These People" and "Catholischa mishagas" deserves to be blogrolled.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire