lundi 17 janvier 2005

More on the delusions of Chairman Bush


I seem to recall that when I was a kid, my aunt and uncle had a record of one of those borscht belt Jewish comics -- I don't remember which one -- which had a sketch that went something like this: Guy comes home, calls out for his wife.



[begin Yiddish accent]



Guy: Where are you?



Wife: I'm hiding!



Guy: Where are you?



Wife: I'm hiding!



Guy: Where are you? I got you those diamond earrings you liked so much.



Wife: I'm hiding........in the front closet!



[End Yiddish Accent]



With just about everyone in Blogistan weighing in on C-Plus Caligula's insightful, incisive, and well-informed proclamation that the reason we haven't found Osama Bin Laden is "because he's hiding", well, I just have to wonder what Bush is going to present his old friend Osama with to get him to say "...in the front closet!".



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire