lundi 17 janvier 2005

I'll think I'll spend the day battling Orcs at Osgiliath, given a choice...


Via Tbogg, here's the lineup for "America's Future Rocks Today", the "young people's" Bushapalooza on Thursday:



-- JoJo, Pop/Top 40



-- Hillary Duff, Pop/Top 40



-- Ruben Studdard, Soul



-- 3 Doors Down, Rock



-- Boxkar, Rock



-- Jason Sehorn, Athlete



I can only quote the Bogg himself:



Here is what Boxkar has to say about itself on their own website:



Their songs have an appeal and realness of a Matchbox Twenty with a swagger of an Aerosmith.



Wanting to have the "appeal and realness" of Matchbox Twenty is like wanting to be funny like Bob Saget. After the inauguration I suggest a new name: A Flock of Wankers.





He's right. The 70's are going to look like the height of American culture after this bunch gets through. I can hear Michael Ian Black, Hal Sparks, Loni Love, Beth Littleford, and the rest of the "I Love Whatever" gang warming up already for "I Love the Bush Years."



=shudder=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire