samedi 23 mai 2009

Love Conquers All

I have been so sadly remiss in reading the blogs of my wonderful blogrollees that I completely missed this astounding and joyful news from our friend and occasional contributor, jurassicpork. Call it a leap of faith if you must, but join me in wishing one of the Great Curmudgeons of Blogging and his soulmate a happy future together. And if you're feeling so inclined, you could help those two crazy kids get started by going over to JP's home base and clicking the ol' "Donate" button. After all, there's a recession on and champagne flutes from Tiffany's seem kinda like an extravagant indulgence in this economy. You won't get a dance with the bride for your envelope of cash, or a mediocre prime rib dinner and a bad D.J. leading the chicken dance, but I'm sure they could use it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire