vendredi 11 janvier 2008

I Can Haz Visitors?

Welcome, haterz!

If you've come here from Sweet Jesus I Hate Chris Matthews, let me first apologize for not picking up the place a little and not having any cake in the house. But frankly, I hadn't expected so many visitors.

I set the site up a few days ago on a whim, simultaneously thinking that someone really ought to set up a central point for All Things Tweety, and wondering why no one had done it before. I put up a starter post, opened the doors to others who felt the need to vent their bile after watching Hardball, and figured it would be one of those far-flung corners of the blogosphere, updated occasionally and visited more occasionally. That in two days it's spread like wildfire gives me some hope that maybe...just maybe...the Washington pundit corps, including Tweety, have been chastened just a bit, and that Americans may start greeting what they say with more skepticism than they have lo these last seven years.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire