mardi 20 mai 2008

I'm Jesus. No, I'M Jesus. No, you're both wrong, I'M Jesus!

What else can one say, but Jesus H. Christ:

Georgia Republican Party chairwoman Sue Everhart said Saturday that the party's presumed presidential nominee has a lot in common with Jesus Christ.

"John McCain is kind of like Jesus Christ on the cross," Everhart said as she began the second day of the state GOP convention. "He never denounced God, either."


I guess the Apostles were really lobbyists getting rich off doing business with the Romans, that Jesus really was married (presumably to Mary Magdalene) and that when Mary got "uppity" he called her a c--t. Oh yeah, and Mary Magdalene was the heiress to a wine distributorship fortune and owned eight houses.

Yup. John McCain really IS just like Jesus.

Just shoot me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire