lundi 24 octobre 2005

This is what's called projection


Projection is the hallmark of the Bush Administration. Listen to what they say about others, and you'll know they're describing themselves.

Exhibit A:

As the White House and Republicans brace for possible indictments in the CIA leak probe, defenders have launched a not-so-subtle campaign against the prosecutor handling the case.

"He's a vile, detestable, moralistic person with no heart and no conscience who believes he's been tapped by God to do very important things," one White House ally said, referring to special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald.


No, Mr. White House Ally, that's YOUR boss who believes that:

'I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it.'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire