samedi 12 février 2011

Coming soon to the Hell on Earth Decaplex

Another reason to go on living:



Sayeth Digby:
And I just can't buleeeve that Brad Pitt didn't fight for the role of a lifetime. Or anyone recognizable for that matter. What, Gary Sinese and Kelsey Grammer had scheduling difficulties? And I think Angie Harmon would have been fine as the toothsome Dagny if she could be spared from her obscure cable TV series. I guess the Hollywood liberal conspiracy runs so deep that they couldn't even hire the handful of quasi-famous C-list conservative celebrities for the most important wingnut movie of all time. Sad.

They were all too busy doing Total Gym commercials, I guess.

In today's rush-rush world, if you don't have time to actually read the book, everything you need to know about it is here.

I have, in fact, read the book. I had the misfortune in the years before Mr. Brilliant came along lo these nearly twenty-eight years ago to restore my sanity, to date a committed libertarian, who dragged me to Ed Clark speeches and insisted I read this claptrap. It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire